My Goals for 2015
Every year I start off with the same goals:
Get skinny, save money, go to church.. Blah blah blah.
This year, I'm making new ones. And I am going to make each one of them happen.
Are you ready? Here we go.
1. Pay my tithing. Do my part in everything I do. Whether it be cleaning up after dinner, or helping in my community. I will learn to love others through serving them. 110% I will go above and beyond.
2. Run a 5k. Just being healthier overall. Training my body to wake up at a decent time and go to bed early. I want to be able to run around the block with my little Lucy and be able to actually RUN with her. I want to eat healthier and have the will power to say no if I know it's not good for me. I will drink more water. I will feel confident in my own skin. This is my year.
3. Travel. I will make it to NYC this year. I also want to go to Scotland. I watched the Outlander series on TV and have fallen in love! Not only with Jamie, but with the beautiful scenery and I want to know more about the country; and maybe if I'm lucky, meet a yummy Irish boy to bring home! ;)
4. Read more books. Spend less time on the internet. I will unplug from the world at least once a day for at least 2 hours. I want to read books of all genres! Any suggestions?
5. Organize my life. Make my bed everyday. Keep a clean car. Throw away anything that no longer has a place in my home or my life. I will learn to love the act of organizing so that I can enjoy the final product on a daily basis.
6. Keep a budget. I want to get out of debt and lower my stress levels by learning how to manage money.
So there we have it. I'm ready to start the year off on a new beginning. I'm ready to fall out of love with my current comfort zone and fall in love with a new and better one.
XO-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment